Saturday, May 18, 2013

CVS 5/19 list



I'm also thinking about maybe doing 2 transactions (I know, CRAZY!!) I'd do everything but the Sparkle paper towels and then do just the paper towels.
So it would look like this:

Buy (1) 2 liter Diet Coke- $0.99
Use (1) Diet Coke coupon from Coupon machine- $0.25
Cost- $0.74

Buy (4) Clear Shampoos- $5 each
Use (2) B1G1 Coupons from this week's coupons- $5.99 (auto-deduct)
Use (1) $2 off $8 Shampoo purchase from CVS Machine.
Cost- $1.50 each (also getting $5 back)

Buy (2) Sally Hansen Nail Polish- $5 (approximation)
Use (2) $4/1 coupons from a couple weeks ago
Cost- $0.99 each (also getting $5 back)

Buy (6) Skippy Peanut Butters- $2.50 each
Use no coupons
Cost- $2.50 each (also getting $5 back, and I only use Skippy)

I will also use $15 in ECBs from last week.
My total will be $8.74 OOP
I will get $15 back

Then I will buy my Sparkle:

Buy (6) Sparkle paper towels- $5 each
Use (6) $1 off 1 coupons that I ordered (also a printable)
Cost-  $4 each

Use $15 ECBs from transaction 1
My total will be $9 OOP
I will get $10 back

Seems like a much better deal that way. And if I magically get a $/$$ I can use it on the 2nd transaction. I might also get another $5 from Beauty Club, and that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment